‹ Back to search results
Dispensing Optician Vacancy, Fleet Street
A high end independent practice is looking for a Dispensing Optician to join their friendly team in Central London on a full or part time basis!
This is a rare and exciting opportunity for a Dispensing Optician to join a successful future focussed, patient driven practice!
The practice is incredibly sleek and modern, and they pride themselves on always having cutting edge technology. Its located within a superb high street location near Blackfriars, Central London, very easily commutable due to multiple tube stations located nearby.
They have a variety of beautiful high quality products including Lindberg, Tom Ford and Dior. The ideal candidate will have an appreciation for luxury eye wear and want to be based in a high end working environment.
On offer is a negotiable basic salary up to £40,000 dependant on experience, profit share and superb career progression! So if this sounds like the right position for you then please don't hesitate to get in touch whilst its still available!
- Based within a high end independent practice surrounded by bespoke products
- Usual working hours are 9:30am-18:30pm and an earlier finish on a Saturday
- Dispensing, fitting and adjusting frames
- Be an enthusiastic team player with a keen eye for fashion
- Always have enough time to ensure patients receive a personalised service
Package and Benefits
- Very competitive negotiable salary up to around £40,000
- Annual profit share
- Become part of a friendly team of optical professionals
- Cash back benefits
- Very supportive employer who will invest in your career progression
- Relaxed working environment
- Professional freedom
- Pension contribution
- No Sundays, Evenings or Bank Holidays
Key Skills, Qualifications and Client Requirements
- Ideally be a GOC registered Dispensing Optician
- Have the right to work in the UK
What Happens Next?
Please click the 'Apply' button to find out more about this role. The consultant looking after this vacancy will contact you at a convenient time to share further details on about the opportunity.
All interaction will be in complete confidence, without obligation and we will NOT send your details to any practice unless you give us your permission.
If you wish to talk to us in person about this job or any other suitable jobs, please email us on [email protected] or call our Optometry team on 01423 813452.
Please attach a copy of your most up to date CV to any emails sent for ease.