‹ Back to search results
Dispensing Practice Manager Role, Wandsworth
An exciting new Practice Manager role has just become live, to join a well established award winning independent practice near Wandsworth on a full time basis.
You will join a friendly team of optical professionals who pride themselves on offering a supportive and relaxed working environment, with extended testing times
The practice prides itself on prioritising patient care and ensuring a personalised service to all customers
You will be based within a modern practice in Wandsworth, that is fitted with the most up to date equipment
- Usual working hours 9:00am-5:30pm
- Join an award winning independent practice on a full time basis
- Very relaxed and supportive working environment
- You will be expected to work with patient care at the forefront of everything you do and maintain the practices excellent reputation within the local area
- Varied management and dispensing role, where you will work closely with the practice owner
- Work with a range of high end frames and lenses
Package and Benefits
- Competitive basic salary of up £37,000 dependent on experience
- Bonus scheme based on store turnover which is uncapped
- Excellent career progression and professional freedom
- Other benefits including company pension and staff discount
- Professional fees paid
Key Skills, Qualifications and Client Requirements
- Managerial experience ideal but not essential
- Ideally registered with the GOC but not essential
- Have the right to work in the UK
What Happens Next?
Please click the 'Apply' button to find out more about this role. The consultant looking after this vacancy will contact you at a convenient time to share further details on about the opportunity. All interaction will be in complete confidence, without obligation and we will NOT send your details to any practice unless you give us your permission.
If you wish to talk to us in person about this job or any other suitable jobs, please email us on [email protected] or call our Optometry team on 01423 813452.
Please attach a copy of your most up to date CV to any emails sent for ease.