‹ Back to search results
Field Service Engineer Vacancy London & South
You will maintain and service high end equipment used in aesthetics and plastic clinics and practices, your customers are medical and clinical professionals.
The vast majority are long standing existing clients, thus a strong and professional customer engagement paired with top notch service approach and ethics are paramount.
Extensive product training will ensure that you'll be able to communicate at eye level with your customers and - as part of a small service team - ensure long term success.
- Northern Ireland and part of RoI
- To provide excellent customer service
- Support installation, maintenence, calibration and repairs of laser-systems and accessories
- Product certification
- Service reports
- Technical support on customer site and at events
- Reporting to service manager
- Sales support in regards to technical product queries
- Package and Benefits
- Base salary up to £47,750.- + bonus & benefits
Key Skills, Qualifications and Client requirements
- Technical know-how incl. practical experience with medical devices service, preferable lasers
- Outstanding customer communication abilities
- Self motivated and able to work autonomously as well as within a team
- Willingness to travel, incl. over night
- Microsoft Office, SAP would be advantageous
What Happens Next?
If you are interested in finding out more about this role please click the 'Apply' button. On submission of the job application form, an email alert is sent to the specialist consultant handling this role to register your interest.
All dialogue with us is in the strictest of confidence, without any obligation and we will NOT send your details to the relevant business without your consent.
Alternatively, to find out more about this role or any other roles that maybe relevant, you can email us at [email protected] or call our Medical Devices team on 01423 813456