‹ Back to search results
Hearing Aid Audiologist Job, Harrow
A very rewarding completely private clinic-based Audiologist/RHAD role in London where you have the freedom to customize each visit to a variety of client demands to provide the best possible outcome for their hearing.
One of the greatest packages in the Audiology market is available to reward you for your skills, including a high basic income of £35k+ guaranteed as well as extended perks.
You will be based in a high-achieving practice, working in cutting-edge practice facilities outfitted with cutting-edge testing technology and recommending some of the top hearing aids on the market today.
The company is well-established with an extensive database and established patient list for you to walk into to continue their on-going success.
Superb clinic based position offering access to diverse client base and supported by tenured highly quality focussed support team.
In return for your work is a generous basic salary, uncapped commission with realistic OTE £40-£50,000+ and a choice of company or car allowance + benefits!
- Monday through Friday, 9 a.m. to 5.30p.m working hours
- A varied clientele is served through hearing tests and customized hearing treatments.
- Excellent contemporary equipment and facilities, as well as a broad product selection, at your disposal
- Must be a self-assured professional who is willing to work independently as needed.
- Professional freedom/flexibility to devote the necessary time to each patient
- Working mostly in clinics, with few, if any, home visits necessary
- Personal growth was maintained through the delivery of a series of CET-accredited lectures and training courses.
Package and Benefits
- Competitive pay package of up to £20-£30k base + vehicle / car allowance
- Commission plans that increase your profits to around £40-£50,000+ OTE
- 20 days of holiday including bank holidays
- Professional fees all paid
- Opportunities for advancement in one's career
Key Skills, Qualifications and Client Requirements
- Possess the right to work in the United Kingdom with full UK drivers' licence
- Strong team players with excellent communication skills
- Registered with the HCPC or soon to register
What Happens Next?
If you are interested in finding out more about this role please click the 'Apply' button. On submission of the job application form, an email alert is sent to the specialist consultant handling this role to register your interest.
All dialogue with us is in the strictest of confidence, without any obligation and we will NOT send your details to the relevant practice without your consent.