‹ Back to search results
Independent Audiologist Job, Finchley
Exceptional new clinic based Audiologist job in Finchley North London working with fully independent highly established specialist hearing care provider.
Working with a varied client in a multi site clinic based role you will enjoy access to fantastic facilities, dedicated support team, full choice of leading aid providers and opportunity to develop clinical skills within a a relaxed high quality setting...
A long-standing, well-established independent Audiology service provider are currently on the lookout for superb Audiologists to join them at their exclusive specialist hear care facilities near Finchley, North London.
This is a practice based role where the location you work at can be tailored to your home address to minimise your commute, working alongside an experienced and friendly team with a loyal patient base.
You will assess the hearing needs of a diverse range private clients, working with state of the art equipment and recommend some of the finest hearing aids the market has to offer to better your patients day-day life.
The company are well regarded within the Audiological world and regularly get referrals from hospitals and current patients for their services due to the excellent reputation they have accrued.
In return is a market leading basic salary, additional bonuses topping up your income, while there are options for further developments and progression for an ambitious individual.
- Monday to Friday only employer position practice based with only small element of domiciliary potentially requested but not essential
- Weekend work an option if you would prefer a midweek day off
- General working hours 9am - 5pm
- Full-time and part-time available (3-5 days working considered)
- Test times flexible to suit patient needs
- Company offers state of the art testing facilities and diverse product range
- You will have highly trained support staff available to you at all times and complete clinical freedom
- Non sales pressurised role and relaxed professional environment
- Position will initially include mainly NHS focussed testing but with genuine potential to increase private client base longer term
Package and Benefits
- Basic salary up to £40,000 DOE
- Bonus scheme taking your first year OTE to circa £55,000
- Support to train in wax removal
- Non pressurised clinical environment with future focussed aspiring employer
- 22 days holiday plus 8 days bank holiday allowance (30 days total)
Key Skills, Qualifications and Client Requirements
- All levels for experience considered and whilst commercial experience desirable this is not essential
- Wax removal experience desirable
- Qualified Audiologist / HCPC registered required
- Drivers licence preferred but not essential
- Right to work in UK
What Happens Next?
If you are interested in finding out more about this role please click the 'Apply' button. On submission of the job application form, an email alert is sent to the specialist consultant handling this role to register your interest.
All dialogue with us is in the strictest of confidence, without any obligation and we will NOT send your details to the relevant practice without your consent.
Alternatively, to find out more about this role or any other roles that maybe relevant, you can email us at [email protected] or call our Audiology Team on 01423 813459.