‹ Back to search results
Independent Optometrist Role, Shepherds Bush
We are looking for an Optometrist on behalf of our client's independent practice near Shepherds Bush ton continue their on-going sucess.
You will join a well-established and reputable practice based near Shepherds Bush with a loyal patient base which has grown organically over the years due to their excellent standard of care.
With access to state of the art facilities including an OCT and working within a family run practice environment this is truly an opportunity not to be overlooked. You would operate in an environment where ideas are heard and your skills, experience and creativity can impact the business directly on a daily basis.
They are happy to accommodate to your preference and if you have any ideas of how to influence and change process at the practice they are happy to work with you to achieve this.
On offer is a fully negotiable basic salary, alongside GOC fees paid, flexible working arrangements alongside superb levels of autonomy.
If you are keen to join a practice where you can make a real impact and have your voice heard, this is an excellent option for you to consider.
- Full or part-time hours available
- General working hours of 11am-7pm
- Flexible testing times, with OCT examination given to every patient as standard enabling exceptional high quality patient care
- The Company continuously invest in cutting edge technology to ensure they can provide the most up to date screening and investigative techniques Including:
- Topcon OCT
- Combi Units with video Slit Lamp
- Nidek Slit Lamp
- Humphreys Zeiss VFA
- The Directors are a fully qualified Optoms who really drive clinical performance and development with all employees in the business
- The owners truly believe in running an opticians that builds close relationships with patients and staff to achieve a more long term goal
- A highly supportive, experienced team will be at your disposable at all times allowing you to better concentrate on the needs of your patients with ease and confidence and be able to feel confident in professionalism of the colleagues around
Package and Benefits
- Very competitive salary between £40,000-£55,000 (Depending on experience)
- GOC fees paid
- Pension scheme
- Team incentives
- Closed Sundays and Bank Holidays
- Negotiable holiday allowance
Key Skills, Qualifications and Client Requirements
- Registered with the GOC as an Optometrist
- Right to work in the UK
What Happens Next?
Please click the 'Apply' button to find out more about this role. The consultant looking after this vacancy will contact you at a convenient time to share further details on about the opportunity. All interaction will be in complete confidence, without obligation and we will NOT send your details to any practice unless you give us your permission.
If you wish to talk to us in person about this job or any other suitable jobs, please email us on [email protected] or call our Optometry team on 01423 813452.
Please attach a copy of your most up to date CV to any emails sent for ease.