‹ Back to search results
Independent Practice Dispensing Optician Job, Wanstead
Fantastic full or part time fully independent Dispensing Optician job near Wanstead working with future focussed and award-winning employer of choice.
In addition to the generous remuneration on offer is the exciting prospect of working with a proven highly capable customer focussed team who will ensure you are given the freedom, conditions and support to offer exceptional customer care each and every day!
Working on a full or part time time basis, the successful candidate will access modern lavish exceptionally well maintained practice setting where a highly established client base receive personalised care and the benefit of the latest technology as well as leading bespoke frames and lens brands.
- Monday - Saturday generally working 9am-530pm (shorter hours on Saturday)
- 3-5 days per week all considered
- Well-equipped fully independent and highly established practice with stable and experienced support team and PM.
- Access to leading brand Zeiss, Essilor and Nikon and state of art facilities such as OCT contained within recently refurbished modern practice setting.
- Opportunity to have time to get to know your clients on a personal basis and offer personal well informed product recommendations and service.
- Work closely with clinical and managerial team
- Contact lens teaching as required
- Fitting, adjusting and dispensing with time available to ensure high levels of personal quality service at all times
- Being an upbeat, agreeable and passionate member of the team
- Be keen to develop clinical and professional skillset and work within industry guidelines at all times
Package and Benefits
- Generous salary up to c.£32,000 for experienced colleagues + bonus (TBC)
- 25 days holiday + bank
- Professional frees paid
- Extensive training opportunities and CET provided
- Career progression prospects for ambitious candidates
- Health / wellbeing benefits
Key Skills, Qualifications and Client Requirements
- Qualified and GOC registered Dispensing Optician or soon to be qualifying / registered
- All levels of experience considered
- Agreeable team player with passion for optics
- Experience working within more high-end independent setting desirable but not essential
What Happens Next?
Please click the 'Apply' button to find out more about this role. The consultant looking after this vacancy will contact you at a convenient time to share further details on about the opportunity. All interaction will be in complete confidence, without obligation and we will NOT send your details to any practice unless you give us your permission.
If you wish to talk to us in person about this job or any other suitable jobs, please email us on [email protected] or call our Optometry team on 01423 813452.
Please attach a copy of your most up to date CV to any emails sent for ease.