‹ Back to search results
Locum Veterinary Nurse Role, Lambeth
J180917_1679188596 London England £20.00 - £22.00 / Hour
Prospect Health are looking for a Locum RVN to join a first opinion, small animal practice based in South East London.
- ASAP start available
- Hours Monday to Friday: 7.5 hour shifts between 8.30 and 19.00 (can do longer days if preferred)
- Ideally - help with Saturday morning 9.00am to noon.
- No OOH
- Expected to assist with surgeries and consults
- Well-equipped surgery
- Good team and lovely client base
£20 - £22
Length of Booking
3 months initially
Full Time Hours Available
On Call Requirements?
Key Skills, Qualifications and Client Requirements
- RCVS Registered Veterinary Nurse
- You should be eligible to work in the UK
What Happens Next?
If you are interested in finding out more about this role, please click the 'Apply' button. On submission of the job application form, an email alert is sent to the specialist consultant handling this role to register your interest.
All dialogue with us is in the strictest of confidence, without any obligation and we will NOT send your details to the relevant practice without your consent.
Alternatively, to find out more about this role or any other roles that maybe relevant, you can email us at [email protected] or call our Veterinary team on 01423 608195.
Not the right job for you? Click here for more Vet Nurse Locum Jobs