‹ Back to search results
Moving & Handling Equipment Territory Sales Role, London
Do you have experience in delivering Capital sales in the NHS setting?
We are currently supporting one of our clients who are a patient moving & handling manufacturer as they look to expand their UK sales team following excellent growth in the past 12 months.
Experience in medical capital sales/patient handling within the hospital setting is keenly desired and any candidates looking to be considered will need to have a pedigree of delivering success in areas such as medical beds, hospital furniture, moving & handling equipment.
This role is purely hospital focussed and the business is on all supply chain and current government pathways to deliver immediate sales.
MUST HAVE PROVEN EXPEIRENCE OF SELLING CAPITAL EQUIPMENT - IDEALLY PATIENT MOVING & HANDLING EQUIPMENT IN THE NHS OF AT LEAST 2 YEARS
A previous background in capital sales within the following areas would be of real interest:
- Day surgery
- Accident and emergency
- NHS procurements
South East England -
- Drive new business and deliver a full sales cycle to NHS clients
- You will be provided with the industry specific training if needed and build relationships within in the hospital environment
- Provide a professional and intuitive service to all clients
- Territory management - developing relationships and commercial opportunity
- Work both autonomously yet alongside sales peers where beneficial to developing business to plan & develop your strategy on maintaining existing business & growing new income streams within your territory
- You will be continually supported by fellow sales professionals, management and internal sources including any training or market intelligence that you require
Package and Benefits
- Up to £45k basic salary
- Uncapped bonus - direct bonus on all sales with Quarterly and annual overachieve
- Fully expensed company van
Key Skills, Qualifications and Client Requirements
- Capital sales experience in NHS
- Experience of working in capital equipment
- Proven pedigree of delivering sales and growing territories.
- Self Sufficient and able to take ownership and drives sales in territory
What Happens Next?
If you are interested in finding out more about this role, please click the 'Apply' button. On submission of the job application form, an email alert is sent to the specialist consultant handling this role to register your interest. All dialogue with us is in the strictest of confidence, without any obligation and we will NOT send your details to the relevant business without your consent. Alternatively, to find out more about this role or any other roles that maybe relevant, you can email us at [email protected] or call our Medical Devices team on 01423 813456.