‹ Back to search results
Multi Site Audiologist Role, South London
Multi site clinic based opportunity, 4 or 5 days per week, mid week only, generous basic £50,000 + car + benefits, fully private client base.
Only recently launched multi-site Audiologist/RHAD role near Dulwich (South London) offering market leading remuneration and working conditions working with a customer care centred independent employer of choice!
An exclusive lucrative opportunity to work with a future focussed expanding that actively encourages their employees to thrive within their work and allow them to build and grow as diligent and conscientious professionals.
Extended testing times, thorough market leading testing procedures and a more relaxed work environment all help ensure a high quality client focussed setting for you to enjoy long term!
Must be flexible and willing to travel circa 1-2 hours on occasion although majority of work will be within 45-60 minutes commute)
- Monday to Friday only working with no weekend work ensuring fantastic work life balance
- Test times flexible c.1.5 hours to suit patient needs in a relaxed and clinically focussed environment
- Pre-organised clinics/diary where you will know well in advance your schedule
- 9am-5:30pm working hours working clinic based
- Working in high-end, boutique practices in dedicated Audiology test rooms equipped with the latest state of the art testing equipment
Package and Benefits
- Market leading basic salary of £50,00+ guaranteed
- No threshold bonus scheme taking your earnings to circa £50000-£70000+ OTE
- Company car for both professional and private use
- 33 days holiday inclusive of bank holidays
- Private healthcare and additional lifestyle benefits
- All professional fees covered
- Opportunities for further development/training with extensive through induction process
- Potential relocation allowance
Key Skills, Qualifications and Client Requirements
- You must be registered with the HCPC as an Audiologist/RHAD due to fully private client base
- Must hold right to work in the UK
- Full drivers licence required
What Happens Next?
If you are interested in finding out more about this role please click the 'Apply' button. On submission of the job application form, an email alert is sent to the specialist consultant handling this role to register your interest.
All dialogue with us is in the strictest of confidence, without any obligation and we will NOT send your details to the relevant practice without your consent.
Alternatively, to find out more about this role or any other roles that maybe relevant, you can email us at [email protected] or call our Audiology Team on 01423 813459