‹ Back to search results
Neuro Territory Sales Manager Job, North London
One of our globally recognised, highly regarded device brands have an opening for a dynamic, motivated medical sales professional to join one of their highly established specialist teams. This role is specialising in an established Neuro portfolio including capital and consumable product ranges.
Our client is an instantly recognisable global brand, who are widely regarded as a market leader and can offer amazing careers. They have won countless employer awards globally employer and are well know for developing individuals, providing a pathway to excel in your career.
This role specialises in a 'Neuro Surgical' product range which includes market leading high speed drills used in a variety of Neuro surgeries, including capital and consumable products.
Candidates wishing to be considered will need to have direct experience of selling surgical devices.
You will hold complete territory responsibility, managing a fantastic existing client bases and creating new relationships across the area. Our client is a market leading global device brand in the orthopaedic sector. They are looking for achievement focussed individuals who want to excel in their careers and be rewarded for their success.
You will be in cases on a daily basis working in tandem with the surgical team to deliver product insight, training and develop 'client & patient outcome' centric relationships to deliver success in your role.
- North London
- Well established footprint with excellent opportunity to deliver growth.
- Established Neuro Portfolio used in front line theatre environment
- Mix of capital and consumable high value sales
- You will manage existing accounts and develop new business
- Provide a professional and intuitive sales experience for all clients
- Carry out the full sales cycle, interacting with all professional partners both internally and externally.
- You will receive market leading training and be supported by fellow sales professionals, management and internal sources.
- You will work closely with colleagues from surrounding product divisions to ensure a collaborative approach that delivers successful solutions.
Package and Benefits
- £35k Basic - Depending on experience
- Direct % of all sales - Expected year one £25-£35k but uncapped
- Monthly Bonus
- Executive level car or car allowance
- Pension, training, medical
Key Skills, Qualifications and Client Requirements
- Candidates must have Med Tech sales experience of at least 2 years
- A demonstrable track record of sales excellence.
- Must be degree educated ideally in a Science, Sport or Anatomy related field
- Candidates must be adaptable, proactive, driven, ethical, highly organised and a strong communicator.
What Happens Next?
If you are interested in finding out more about this role please click the 'Apply' button. On submission of the job application form, an email alert is sent to the specialist consultant handling this role to register your interest.
All dialogue with us is in the strictest of confidence, without any obligation and we will NOT send your details to the relevant business without your consent.