‹ Back to search results
Part time Optometrist Job, Enfield
Highly Sought Out Part time Independent Optometrist role based near Enfield offering base salary up to £55,000
This reputable independent practice is offering a position for an Optometrist to join them on a part time basis.
With extended test times of 40 minutes and the latest equipment including OCT, auto-refractor, and more. This practice enables the Optometrist to develop hone their clinical skills and to provide the highest level of care to all their patients.
This is the perfect opportunity for someone who is wanting a change of scene to a more patient-focussed, relaxed working environment without the pressure of meeting sales targets.
- Testing to a high level of attention and care
- Test times of 40 minutes with the support of experienced Optical Assistants pre-screening
- Able to work a minimum of 2 days with minimal Saturdays
- General working hours 9am-6pm Monday-Thursday and 9am - 5:30pm Friday & Saturday
- Working with a team of 9 Optical professionals
Package and Benefits
- Base salary up to £55,000
- Flexible days mid-week
- Your Birthday and Sundays off work
- GOC fees covered
- NHS CPD Grant
Key Skills, Qualifications and Client Requirements
- Right to work in UK
- GOC Registered
What Happens Next?
Please click the 'Apply' button to find out more about this role. The consultant looking after this vacancy will contact you at a convenient time to share further details on about the opportunity. All interaction will be in complete confidence, without obligation and we will NOT send your details to any practice unless you give us your permission.
If you wish to talk to us in person about this job or any other suitable jobs, please email us on [email protected] or call our Optometry team on 01423 813452.
Please attach a copy of your most up to date CV to any emails sent for ease.