‹ Back to search results
Part Time Optometrist Job, Romford
A flexible and exciting opportunity has become available for an experienced Optometrist to join a well-established and reputable Opticians based near Romford to develop their EOS services on a part-time basis.
This is an exciting opportunity for an Optometrist to join a renowned practice based near Romford for 2 days a week, where your working schedule can be tailored so best suit you with days available from Monday-Sunday while weekend working is negotiable.
The practice itself is very well-established and has close links with the community it serves, and is equipped with the latest technology in Optics including an OCT machine to ensure the best outcome for their patients eyesight.
We are looking for an experienced Optometrist who already has their MECS and WOPEC accreditations to develop the practices EOS services.
This a low pressured role with a clear emphasis on staff well-being and happiness, with a family feel to culture within the practice where you will be working closely alongside the business owners.
If you are looking for a new flexible part-time role with a real clinical emphasis, this is an excellent option for you to consider.
- Part-time role working 2 days a week
- Flexible days available from Monday-Sunday while weekend work is negotiable
- Modern and well-equipped clinical practice including OCT's
- Looking for an experienced Optometrist to develop EOS services including MECS and Cataracts/Glaucoma amongst more
- Working alongside an experienced and tenured team including qualified dispensing staff
- Excellent team spirit where they value each employee's hard work and commitment and understand that these are the key factors in the driving force behind success.
- Numerous opportunities for further progression and development including sponsorship through clinical courses
Package and Benefits
- Competitive salary between £45,000 - £55,000 pro-rata (depending on experience)
- All professional fees paid
- Flexible working hours which can be tailored to you
- Private Healthcare & Dental cover
- 5 weeks holiday + bank (33 total)
- Supportive practice with multiple avenues for development
- Support through further clinical courses
Key Skills, Qualifications and Client Requirements
- GOC registered as a fully qualified Optometrist
- Right to work in the UK
- Minimum of 2 years experience post-qualification
- MECS accredited
- Ideally WOPEC Glaucoma and Cataracts accredited
What Happens Next?
Please click the 'Apply' button to find out more about this role. The consultant looking after this vacancy will contact you at a convenient time to share further details on about the opportunity. All interaction will be in complete confidence, without obligation and we will NOT send your details to any practice unless you give us your permission.
If you wish to talk to us in person about this job or any other suitable jobs, please email us on [email protected] or call our Optometry team on 01423 813452.
Please attach a copy of your most up to date CV to any emails sent for ease.