‹ Back to search results
Pharmacist Manager Role, Putney
A fantastic online Pharmacy in Putney is seeking a Qualified Pharmacist to manage the ongoing of the store.
The working hours are Monday to Friday only.
- The Pharmacy provides a range of private and NHS services
- The Pharmacy is well equipped to provide health care services with a specially designed consultation room and highly trained staff
- The day-to-day clinical operation of the pharmacy.
- Adhering to the provided Standard Operating Procedures to maintain exceptional professional standards
- Competently undertaking professional clinical duties, including dispensing and accuracy checking of prescription, the provision of advice to patients, colleagues, peers and health care professionals
- Facilitating the dispensing process, including the safe and responsible dispensing, packaging and distribution of medicines to our customers
- Maintaining a high standard of service in accordance with legislation, professional and recognised best practice
- Supporting local and national medicine optimisation agenda to deliver a robust, safe, appropriate and cost-effective pharmacy service
- You will be required to engage with our customers who will include care homes and their residents by email and phone to answer their questions and communicate important information
- Assisting the Directors and Superintendent Pharmacist in the service provision of the pharmacy
Package and Benefits
- Competitive rates
Key Skills, Qualifications and Client Requirements
- Great for a new challenge
- Qualified Pharmacist
- GPHC Registered
What Happens Next?
Please click the 'Apply' button to find out more about this role. The consultant looking after this vacancy will contact you at a convenient time to share further details on about the opportunity.
All interaction will be in complete confidence, without obligation and we will NOT send your details to any practice unless you give us your permission.
Please attach a copy of your most up to date CV to any emails sent for ease.