‹ Back to search results
Pharmacist Role, Putney
An exciting opportunity has presented itself within an independent family run community Pharmacy for a fulltime qualified Pharmacist in Putney, London.
A successful, forward-thinking Pharmacist with both a hands-on and pragmatic approach to multi tasking
Ideally a minimum of one to two years experience working as a Pharmacist within a UK based Pharmacy
Attained a UK qualification as a Pharmacist to practice within the UK
Experience in dealing with NMS services
Some experience of financial responsibility
Solid attention to detail, resourceful approach to problem solving, strong leadership, computer literate and has exceptional organisational, customer service and communication skills
In-depth knowledge and understanding of relevant guidelines, regulations, and SOPs
Good awareness of pharmaceutical principles and practices
Establish and maintain the highest levels of professional conduct whilst representing the Pharmacy
Is able to maintain and be accountable for clear audit trails in line with Pharmacy policies and procedures
Ensure services are delivered within the confines of Pharmacy protocols, service operating instructions and systems
Continually provide professional and knowledgeable service to assist the Pharmacy in development to enhance patients and customer numbers to increase success rates
Endlessly support and be of assistance to fellow colleagues to integrate and contribute to the future developments of the Pharmacy
Maintain professionalism at all times and being reliable to fulfil any other duties which may be required to benefit the Pharmacy in its operational needs
Where applicable, ensure relevant CPD's are completed in a timely manner to support both current and future activities to fully support the Pharmacy strategies
Ensure current valid GPHC registration
- Keep up-to-date with any changes and development new practices, regulations and guidelines which impact the Pharmacy day to day operation and ensure that they are implemented in a timely manner
- Overall general management and responsibility of the Pharmacy including dispensing, checking and providing customary and additional clinical services to patients and customers
- Ensure all fellow colleagues establish and maintain strong relationships with patients, customers, GP practices and other associated health care professionals and providers
- Lead in the management of a professional and productive team
- Ensure delivery of targets as set out by the Pharmacy
- Responsible for fellow work colleagues, patients and customers safety at all times
- Deliver and demonstrate the Pharmacy core value and aim
Package and Benefits
In return, we offer a competitive salary, continuous training on new, existing and emerging areas to help with your clinical development, excellent working hours, pension contribution, annual leave, employee assistance program, free on-site parking, employee discount and a cohesive friendly working environment.
Key Skills, Qualifications and Client Requirements
- Ideally a minimum of one to two years' experience working as a
- Pharmacist within a UK based Pharmacy
- Attained a UK qualification as a Pharmacist to practice within the UK
- Experience in dealing with NMS services
- Some experience of financial responsibility
What Happens Next?
Please click the 'Apply' button to find out more about this role. The consultant looking after this vacancy will contact you at a convenient time to share further details on about the opportunity. All interaction will be in complete confidence, without obligation and we will NOT send your details to any practice unless you give us your permission.
If you wish to talk to us in person about this job or any other suitable jobs, please email us on [email protected] or call our Pharmacy team on 01423 813457.
Please attach a copy of your most up to date CV to any emails sent for ease.