‹ Back to search results
Pharmacy Manager Role, Southall
Pharmacy Manager role available in an independent community pharmacy in Southall.
Great support staff, steady work pace and enjoyable atmosphere.
Monday to Friday:
- To lead, manage and develop the pharmacy team to maximise sales and profitability of your pharmacy and, by sound business performance, and establishing long term relationships with customers.
- Ensure regulatory standards are always maintained by the branch.
- To support the achievement of 's business and regulatory goals and objectives.
- To report to Superintendent/Director
- Provide a safe and efficient Pharmaceutical Service within the accepted legal and professional requirements using relevant policies and procedures and the GPHC code of ethics.
- Ensure full personal and staff compliance with company SOPs, and review on an ongoing basis for the avoidance of risk.
- To manage the collection of prescriptions and home delivery service ensuring an efficient service that meets the needs of the store, surgeries, and patients.
- Ensure that all enhanced services are pro-actively offered to patients and customers.
- Project a positive image of the company as its representative, both to company staff and external organisations.
- Ensure that all Health & Safety requirements are met, and that all necessary records are kept/maintained.
Package and Benefits
- Negotiable salary in relation to experience
- Bonus Schemes in place for hitting KPI's
- NMS bonus
- Script volume bonus
- GPHC fees paid
- 5 weeks annual leave plus bank holidays
- Rewarded for attendance and loyalty
Key Skills, Qualifications and Client Requirements
- Promote and maintain good, long-term customer relations.
- Develop and maintain relationships with all relevant Healthcare Professionals including GPs, practice and district nurses, care homes, and action teams.
- Ensure maximum reimbursement through accurate dispensing, purchasing, and endorsing procedures, including any specific instruction from the line manager/owner.
- Identify new opportunities to grow the business and seek line manager/owner approval before proceeding.
- Ensure that the range and level of stock is maintained to a level that meets the needs of the business
What Happens Next?
Please click the 'Apply' button to find out more about this role. The consultant looking after this vacancy will contact you at a convenient time to share further details on about the opportunity. All interaction will be in complete confidence, without obligation and we will NOT send your details to any practice unless you give us your permission.
If you wish to talk to us in person about this job or any other suitable jobs, please email us on [email protected] or call our Pharmacy team on 01423 813457.
Please attach a copy of your most up to date CV to any emails sent for ease.