‹ Back to search results
Pharmacy Technician/Accuracy Checking Technician Role, Peckham
Seeking a full time or part-time Pharmacy Technician/Accuracy Checking Technician for a well staffed, exciting and busy community Pharmacy in Peckham.
A qualified Accuracy Checking Technician would play an important in supporting the pharmacist in ensuring the smooth running of the pharmacy and the delivery of enhanced services.
You will need to be capable of working under pressure as part of a team dedicated to providing the best possible pharmacy service to the local community.
Main duties to include:
- Helping patients on the phone
- Liaising with surgeries and other general tasks necessary to maintain the smooth running of the pharmacy.
Package and Benefits
- Negotiable hours
- Looking to pay £14-16ph
- Opportunity to grow and further career
Key Skills, Qualifications and Client Requirements
- Qualified Pharmacy Technician
- Accuracy Checking Technician trained/ qualified
- Comfortable with fast pace environment
- Customer focused
What Happens Next?
Please click the 'Apply' button to find out more about this role. The consultant looking after this vacancy will contact you at a convenient time to share further details on about the opportunity. All interaction will be in complete confidence, without obligation and we will NOT send your details to any practice unless you give us your permission.
Please attach a copy of your most up to date CV to any emails sent for ease.