‹ Back to search results
Radiology Hospital Field Service Engineer Job, London
Radiology Hospital Field Service Engineer - South London, Kent, Surrey
Are you currently working as a Service engineer in the Hospital setting but could be open to a new challenge, working in a specialist sector of medical devices?
We are delighted to be working with an instantly recognisable global Medical business who are keen to appoint an experienced Medical Field Service Engineer to join their high performing UK team, covering a London and South East Territory.
Candidates looking to be considered, must have 18 months experience of working as a Field Service Engineer in the Hospital setting.
This represents an excellent opportunity for an established service technician to join an outstanding business who specialise in a number of product areas and can offer highly competitive packages and career development opportunities for driven career focussed individuals.
In this role you will deliver service, maintenance, installation and client support on a specialist product range - If you have worked in or have experience of working with Radiology or Radiography products that would be a keen advantage.
Our client is highly established and has market leading product ranges across private and NHS hospitals, our client can offer really rewarding careers where progression and development is highly valued.
London, Kent, Sussex, Surrey
- Deliver service, maintenance, repair and installation services across the hospital network.
- Liaise with internal colleagues and external partners to deliver service.
- Maintain service oriented, customer relationship management
- Ensure all Medical's product are maintained in optimum condition
- Ensure excellent follow-up on all customer initiated issues
- Give technical support and training to Product Managers and sales staff where required.
- Give technical support and training to Customers and External Technicians where required.
Package and Benefits
- £ 34,000 to £ 46,000 depending on experience
- Strong Company bonus
- Company Vehicle
- Healthcare, Dental & Wider package.
Key Skills, Qualifications and Client requirements
- Field Service Engineering experience of at least 2 years - ESSENTIAL
- Hospital Engineering Experience of at least 2 years - ESSENTIAL
- Exposure to Radiology and Radiography products - PREFERRED
- Experience of working with medical professionals.
- Candidate must live on territory, ideally South London/Surrounding Counties.
What Happens Next
If you are interested in finding out more about this role please click the 'Apply' button. On submission of the job application form, an email alert is sent to the specialist consultant handling this role to register your interest.
All dialogue with us is in the strictest of confidence, without any obligation and we will NOT send your details to the relevant business without your consent.
Alternatively, to find out more about this role or any other roles that maybe relevant, you can email us at [email protected] or call our Medical Devices team on 01423 813456
Not the right job for you? Click for more Medical Device Jobs