‹ Back to search results
Rentals Account Manager Role, London
We are delighted to be working with a leading global supplier of Medical devices in the Hospital and Community setting.
Our client is currently looking to appoint an account Manager to grow the firm's specialist rental business, working across bariatric, early mobilisation, critical care and patient handling products.
This role would be ideal for a strategy focussed, driven sales professional who has knowledge of the rental market within the healthcare setting and is keen to deliver an exceptional service and work with market leading products.
The client can offer excellent packages and career development opportunities for driven career focussed individuals - with training and continued professional development.
This represents an excellent opportunity for a motivated, personable sales professional to join one of the best names in the market who have an excellent representation across the device world.
Surrey, Sussex, Bucks and South London
- Key focus on introducing and growing the firm's specialist equipment rental revenue within the NHS and private sector target accounts
- Work alongside the companies wider Specialist Rental Team to identify new opportunities for rentals and grow existing rental business
- Work towards signing rental agreements with NHS Trusts & Health Boards for the firms Specialist products
- Grow and maintain a level of specialist clinical knowledge in order to support specialists in the acute care sector and conduct assessments which are essential to meet contractual requirements in long-term care
- Set individual KPI's for each targeted account and own the development and completion of these
Package and Benefits
- Basic Salary £35,000 - £38,000
- Bonus OTE £21k, uncapped
- Company vehicle
- Ipad, Iphone, Laptop
- Pension, wider company benefits
Key Skills, Qualifications and Client Requirements
- Proven success in the Sales/Rental field with a customer and patient focus
- Experience of selling into the NHS is a distinct advantage.
- Experience of patient handling/patient assessment - advantageous but not essential
- Understanding of how to work in a confidential environment with high standards of professionalism and ethics in relation to personal information
- UK Requirements: Eligibility to work in the UK (essential)
- Must be able to lift bulky pieces of equipment
What Happens Next?
If you are interested in finding out more about this role, please click the 'Apply' button. On submission of the job application form, an email alert is sent to the specialist consultant handling this role to register your interest.
All dialogue with us is in the strictest of confidence, without any obligation and we will NOT send your details to the relevant practice without your consent.