‹ Back to search results
Salaried GP Role, West London
Please read on to discover more about an excellent training practice in the Shepherds Bush area seeking a new Salaried GP.
The new GP will be joining a strong and stable team of Partners and Salaried GPs with opportunities to get involved in training, develop interest areas and run specialist clinics. The GPs are able to enjoy flexible session start and finish times and a well managed workload resulting in a healthy work life balance. There is excellent clinical and clerical support on offer from Nurses, HCA's, Pharmacists and admin and secretarial staff amongst others. There are likely to be Partnership opportunities in the future.
- Salaried GP Opportunity
- 4 to 8 sessions available
- Flexible session start and finish times
- Flexible working days
- Good CQC report with some areas rated Outstanding
- Excellent clinical support staff including HCA's, Nurses, Pharmacists
- Strong admin support
- Workload of circa 15 consultations per session
- List size of circa 12,000
- Training practice
- Training scheme including funding and protected learning time
- Support to develop interest areas
Package and Benefits
- Circa £10,500 per session per annum
- Indemnity covered
- 6 weeks annual leave
- 1 week CPD leave
- NHS pension enrolment
- Contract in line with the BMA model contract
Key Skills, Qualifications and Client Requirements
- Registered GP with the GMC, possess the right to work in the UK, included on NHS performers list
What Happens Next?
If you are interested in finding out more about this GP Job then please click the 'Apply' button. On submission an email alert is sent to the specialist consultant handling this role to register your interest.
All dialogue with us is in the strictest of confidence, without any obligation and we will NOT send your details to the practice without your prior consent.
Alternatively, to find out more about this role or any other roles that maybe relevant, you can email me at [email protected] or call Dave Thorburn in our Primary Care team on 01423 850421.
Please attach a copy of your most up to date CV to any emails sent for ease.