‹ Back to search results
Senior Optical Assistant Role, St James, London
A high end independent practice is looking for an Assistant Manager or experienced Optical Assistant to join their friendly team in St James, London on a full time basis!
You will be based within a well established practice renowned in the area for offering exceptional patient care. This has led them to developing an outstanding reputation with a large client following.
The practice is incredibly sleek and modern, and they pride themselves on always having cutting edge technology. Its located within a superb high street location in London, very easily commutable due to multiple tube stations located nearby.
They have a variety of beautiful high quality products. The ideal candidate will have an appreciation for luxury eye wear and want to be based in a high end working environment.
An opportunity for superb career progression!
So if this sounds like the right position for you then please don't hesitate to get in touch whilst its still available!
- Based within a high end independent practice surrounded by bespoke products
- Usual working hours are 9:00am-17:30pm and an earlier finish on a Saturday
- You will be working with the latest optical equipment and a range of mid to high end frames
- Become part of an experienced and friendly team of optical professionals, working out of a modern independent practice
- Be an enthusiastic team player with a keen eye for fashion
- Always have enough time to ensure patients receive a personalised service
Package and Benefits
- Very competitive basic salary of £27,500 + profit share scheme
- When you first join you will receive 20 days of paid holiday each year, you will then receive an additional day for each year of service, capped at 100 days
- You also have the option to buy up to five holiday days at the start of each holiday year
- Two years of service would equal a 1 month sabbatical
- Discount on spectacles + a free complementary pair when you join
- Very supportive employer who will invest in your career progression
- Relaxed working environment
- Professional freedom + fees paid for
Key Skills, Qualifications and Client Requirements
- An experienced Optical Assistant with a real eye for detail when it comes to patient care
- The prefect candidate will want to expand their current expertise and be part of a closely knit, experience team of optical professionals
- Have the right to work in the UK
What Happens Next?
Please click the 'Apply' button to find out more about this role. The consultant looking after this vacancy will contact you at a convenient time to share further details on about the opportunity. All interaction will be in complete confidence, without obligation and we will NOT send your details to any practice unless you give us your permission.
If you wish to talk to us in person about this job or any other suitable jobs, please email us on [email protected] or call our Optometry team on 01423 813452.
Please attach a copy of your most up to date CV to any emails sent for ease