‹ Back to search results
Pharmacy Manager Required, Wigan
An excellent opportunity for Pharmacists and Pharmacy Managers who are keen to take their careers to the next level and progress.
Friendly, modern surroundings with a supportive team, great training opportunities and internal progression.
**Newly Qualified Pharmacists encouraged to apply**
The Pharmacy Manager will be required to manage the pharmacy on a daily basis, ensuring all day-to-day operations of the pharmacy, including customer interactions and problem resolution.
You will ensure proper stocks levels, make adjustments to suit the pharmacy's needs, keep accurate records of stock, patient information, and prescriptions.
Good support from co-workers and the opportunity for promotion from within.
Options for progression will be given to capable candidates before looking outside the company.
- Identifying potential interactions between drugs and providing information to the patient
- Ordering stock and ensuring that it is kept in appropriate conditions
- Maintaining accurate and detailed records of all medication processed through the pharmacy
- Offering advice on dosages, side effects and other aspects of drug interaction
- Delivering community healthcare services such as prescription collection and delivery
Package and Benefits
- To be discussed
Key Skills, Qualifications and Client Requirements
- MPharm degree and registration on the GPhC
- Great communication skills
- Passion and desire to progress
What Happens Next?
Please click the 'Apply' button to find out more about this role. The consultant looking after this vacancy will contact you at a convenient time to share further details on about the opportunity. All interaction will be in complete confidence, without obligation and we will NOT send your details to any practice unless you give us your permission.
If you wish to talk to us in person about this job or any other suitable jobs, please email us on [email protected] or call our Pharmacy team on 01423 813457.
Please attach a copy of your most up to date CV to any emails sent for ease.