‹ Back to search results
Pharmacy Manager Role, Salford
Fantastic Pharmacy Manager role for an existing Pharmacy Manager or experienced Pharmacist wanting to take the next step has arisen in this friendly community pharmacy.
Great location and a friendly, supportive team will enable you to progress with great career development prospects.
Monday - Friday
*Newly Qualified Pharmacists wanting to take the next step encouraged to apply*
The Pharmacy Manager will be responsible for overseeing the daily business operations of the pharmacy, including dispensing prescription medication and advising clients.
- £55,000 - £60,000 depending on experience
- 5 days Monday - Friday, 9am - 6pm
- Build and maintain relationships with customers and clients
- Dynamic and willing to drive the business forward with great bonus incentives
Package and Benefits
- 5 weeks holiday + bank holidays
- Service driven bonus scheme
Key Skills, Qualifications and Client Requirements
- Must be registered on the GPhC
- Managerial experience desirable but not essential
- Have desire to progress and be part of a great team
What Happens Next?
Please click the 'Apply' button to find out more about this role. The consultant looking after this vacancy will contact you at a convenient time to share further details on about the opportunity. All interaction will be in complete confidence, without obligation and we will NOT send your details to any practice unless you give us your permission.
If you wish to talk to us in person about this job or any other suitable jobs, please email us on [email protected] or call our Pharmacy team on 01423 813457.
Please attach a copy of your most up to date CV to any emails sent for ease.