‹ Back to search results
Pharmacy Manager Vacancy, Wigan
An excellent opportunity for Pharmacists and Pharmacy Managers who want to take their career to the next step in this friendly community pharmacy.
*Newly Qualified considered*
You will be required to manage the pharmacy on a day to day basis, ensuring an effective and safe supply of medicine and services to patients, with adequate reporting to the support office.
Good support from co-workers and the opportunity for promotion from within. Options for progression will be given to capable candidates before looking outside the company.
- Identifying potential interactions between drugs and providing information to the patient.
- Ordering stock and ensuring that it is kept in appropriate conditions.
- Maintaining accurate and detailed records of all medication processed through the pharmacy.
- Offering advice on dosages, side effects and other aspects of drug interaction.
- Delivering community healthcare services such as prescription collection and delivery.
Package and Benefits
- To be discussed
Key Skills, Qualifications and Client Requirements
- MPharm degree and registration on the GPhC
- Great communication skills
- Passion and desire to progress
What Happens Next?
Please click the 'Apply' button to find out more about this role. The consultant looking after this vacancy will contact you at a convenient time to share further details on about the opportunity.
All interaction will be in complete confidence, without obligation and we will NOT send your details to any practice unless you give us your permission.
If you wish to talk to us in person about this job or any other suitable jobs, please email us on [email protected] or call our Pharmacy team on 01423 813457.
Please attach a copy of your most up to date CV to any emails sent for ease.