‹ Back to search results
Head Veterinary Nurse Role, Stockport
Our specialist Veterinary team is inviting applications from experienced Head Veterinary Nurse for an exceptional new role in Stockport.
The organisation in question is a big name in the UK Veterinary care industry and a company that is recognised for it's commitment to investing in progressive technology and practising methods. The existing team is friendly, supportive and very professional and they look forward to welcoming a new member to the team. As a company our client is committed to supporting its employees, providing ongoing mentoring, career development and support to ensure job satisfaction. The remuneration package for this role is generous.
Package and Benefits
- Support from a central head-office team with marketing, branding, HR & staffing, business development and building the reputation of the practices.
- Scope for clinical freedom and some specialisation if you have a particular bias or interest within first-opinion practice.
- Planned investment in the built-form, interior and equipment in the practices - with scope for you to be involved and contribute to the outcome.
- Fantastic career progression
- A superb opportunity to be a part of an exciting new venture
Key Skills, Qualifications and Client Requirements
- Must be registered on the RCVS as a Registered Veterinary Nurse
- Must be eligible to work in the UK
- Ability to work well within a team
What Happens Next?
Please click the 'Apply' button to find out more about this role. The consultant looking after this vacancy will contact you at a convenient time to share further details on about the opportunity.
All interaction will be in complete confidence, without obligation and we will NOT send your details to any practice unless you give us your permission.
Alternatively, to find out more about this role or any other roles that maybe relevant, you can email us at or call our Veterinary team on 01423 813453.