‹ Back to search results
Permanent Veterinary Nurse Role, Leigh
A full-time, permanent Veterinary Nurse vacancy in Leigh close to loads of local amenities. A modern practice with a lovely team, offering salaries between £19,100 - £24,960, dependent on hours and experience.
Our client, a well-known Leigh Vets are on the lookout for 2 Vet Nurses to join their small yet busy practice!
The practice is a 3 strong Vet and 3 strong Nurse team with plans to grow in the next 12 months. With a vet currently working towards their ophthalmology certificate, there is a varied case load of routine surgery and emergency surgery, soon to expand with ophthalmology cases.
The nurses at this practice are very much a key part of the practice and are hands on in their approach. The vets and nurses have a great relationship, and the nurses are encouraged to follow their individual interests whilst still being involved in all areas of practice.
The role can offer between 35 - 40 hours per week with 1:4 weekends.
Very much a hands-on nurse role. Involved in;
- Patient care
Package and Benefits
- Salary will be dependent on individual experience between £19,000 - £24,900
- A generous and robust employee discount package
- 5.6 weeks holiday rising after 2 years of service
- RCVS fees to be covered
- CPD is very much encouraged and supported/funded
Key Skills, Qualifications and Client Requirements
- Hold the rights to work in the UK
- Be a qualified and registered Veterinary Nurse (or soon to be!)
- Be happy to work in a team as well as being able to work on your own initiative
What Happens Next?
If you are interested in finding out more about this role, please click the 'Apply' button. On submission of the job application form, an email alert is sent to the specialist consultant handling this role to register your interest.
All dialogue with us is in the strictest of confidence, without any obligation and we will NOT send your details to the relevant practice without your consent.