‹ Back to search results
Sales Representative Role - Hospital Infection Prevention, NW
Exciting hospital sales role, working within high growth area of single patient use products.
We are delighted to be supporting one of our longest standing a best clients as they look to appoint a hospital sales professional in their market leading single patient use, disposable, infection prevention products.
Our clients are a highly regarded, global med tech leader. They employ over 40,000 people globally and specialise in a number of product areas, predominately within the hospital environment.
If you currently work within medical sales and area looking for an exciting new challenge in a highly successful portfolio, this could be an amazing opportunity for you! This an exceptionally high growth area of the business, and would be will suited to an ambitious candidate, who can bring energy and enthusiasm to the role.
This client is a multi award winning employer who can offer sales professionals outstanding career progression, development and training.
- North West
- Developing an effective territory sales strategy to maintain existing business, as well as driving growth with new sales opportunities.
- Delivering annual sales targets as well as other key performance objectives
- Building strong relationships with a diverse group of stakeholders in the NHS or private medical sector; these include, Tissue
- Viability, infection control, Speech and language therapists, Nursing staff as well as Procurement and Finance professionals
- Conducting product demonstrations and training for clinical staff
- Reporting on your sales activities on a regular basis to the RSM
- Attending and participating in key professional congresses and events
Package and Benefits
- Basic salary flexible DOE - £36,000 - £41,000
- Bonus £27,000
- Company car or car allowance
- Private healthcare, pension, holiday
- Phone, laptop etc.
Key Skills, Qualifications and Client requirements
- You must be able to boast a track record of sales success, ideally within the medical or hospital setting, however candidates from other backgrounds will be considered if they show a real drive to work in Medical Sales.
- Ideally degree educated, preferably in a Science, Sport or Anatomy related field
- Candidates must be dynamic, proactive, driven, ethical, highly organised and a strong communicator
What Happens Next?
If you are interested in finding out more about this role please click the 'Apply' button. On submission of the job application form, an email alert is sent to the specialist consultant handling this role to register your interest.
All dialogue with us is in the strictest of confidence, without any obligation and we will NOT send your details to the relevant business without your consent.
Alternatively, to find out more about this role or any other roles that maybe relevant, you can email us at [email protected] or call our Medical Devices team on 01423 813456