‹ Back to search results
Medical Director Role, Newport News, Virginia
Newport News, Virginia based practice, looking for a qualified Medical Director to join them in an exciting new role.
- Full-Time Veterinary Care
- High Quality Small and Senior Animal Medicine - comprehensive wellness and preventive care
- Surgery including spays/neuters and more
- Internal Medicine
- And many more
Package and Benefits
- Excellent Salary and Welcome Bonus
- Paid Holidays
- Paid Time Off
- Maternity/Paternity Leave
- CE Reimbursement
- Dues and Memberships
- Health Insurance
- 401k Retirement plan
Key Skills, Qualifications and Client Requirements
- Experience is preferred but new graduates are encouraged to apply - practice is keen to support your career and help you flourish!
- DVM/VMD/NAVLE degree or equivalent from an accredited university
- DEA License (can be acquired upon hire)
- Active State License & USDA accreditation (can be acquired upon hire)
- Proficient surgical and general medicine experience
- A compassionate and energetic veterinarian
- A strong communicator who loves building rapport and long-lasting relationships with clients
- An enthusiastic person who possesses strong emotional intelligence and is a team player
If you share the same values as our client, such as Trust, Honesty, Integrity, Compassion, Teamwork and Education, please apply today.
What Happens Next?
Please click the 'Apply' button to find out more about this role. The consultant looking after this vacancy will contact you at a convenient time to share further details on about the opportunity.
All interaction will be in complete confidence, without obligation and we will NOT send your details to any practice unless you give us your permission.