‹ Back to search results
Medical Director (Veterinarian) Job, Maple Grove, MN
Prospect Health are delighted to be partnered with a forward thinking, employee focussed clinic in Maple Grove, MN They are seeking extraordinary Veterinarian Doctors to join their humane and compassionate team of animal lovers!!
- Full-Time Veterinary Care
- High Quality Small and Senior Animal Medicine - comprehensive wellness and preventive care
- Surgery including spays/neuters and more
- Internal Medicine
- And many more
Package & Benefits
- Excellent Salary and Welcome Bonus
- Paid Holidays
- Paid Time Off
- Maternity/Paternity Leave
- CE Reimbursement
- Dues and Memberships
- Health Insurance
- 401k Retirement plan
Key Skills, Qualifications & Client Requirements
- Doctor of Veterinary degree, or equivalent, from an accredited university
- Active Veterinary State License
What Happens Next?
If you are interested in finding out more about this Medical Director job in Maple Grove, MN, please click the 'Apply' button. On submission of the job application form, an email alert is sent to the specialist consultant handling this role to register your interest.
All dialogue with us is in the strictest of confidence, without any obligation and we will NOT send your details to the relevant practice without your consent.
Alternatively, to find out more about this role or any other roles that maybe relevant, you can email us at [email protected] or call our Veterinary team on +1 (929) 3597222