‹ Back to search results
Salaried GP Job, St. Helens
Salaried GP 6 sessions per week, St Helens, £72-£76k FTE, excellent long established practice partnership, over 6,000 patients
Please read on if you wish to work in a surgery in St Helens that invests in all its staff and provides a friendly, supportive working environment. Open to applicants who require a Tier 2 Visa to work in the UK..
- 6 sessions a week available
- Low home visit requirement
- Well managed and structured workload
- Strong clinical and clerical support teams
- Over 6,000 patients
- Excellent practice facilities
- EMIS Web practice software
- Very friendly and cohesive team
- Clear support to develop new or continue existing interest clinic
Package and Benefits
- Salary £72,000 - £76,000 FTE
- Indemnity cover
- NHS Pension enrolment, 6 weeks annual leave
Key Skills, Qualifications and Client requirements
- Level of experience required to be considered
- Registered GP with the GMC, possess the right to work in the UK, included on NHS performers list
- Open to applicants who require a Tier 2 Visa to work in the UK.
How to apply for a Tier 2 Visa
If you need help on how to apply for a Tier 2 Visa read our blog here
What Happens Next?
If you wish to find out more please click the 'Apply' button. This will send a notification to the consultant looking after this vacancy who will get in touch at a suitable time to share further details on this opportunity.
Any communication will be in complete confidence, without obligation and we will NOT send your details to any practice unless you give us your permission, so there is nothing to lose in finding out more.
Alternatively, if you wish to talk to us directly about this opportunity or any other suitable positions, please email us at [email protected] or call our General Practice Team on 01423 850420.