‹ Back to search results
Mobile Dispensing Optician Role, Glasgow
A well established independent practice is looking for a Dispensing Optician to work in a mobile position between their five stores, near Glasgow.
This is an exciting position which offers a varied and different work day.
You will be based out of five independent practices and work between them, they are all located close to Glasgow and are easily commutable.
The practices are all modern with the most up to date equipment, which offers the chance to develop new skills and progress your career!
On offer is a competitive salary, varied work day and excellent career progression. If this sounds like the right role for you then please apply whilst its still open!
- Based between five well established independent practices located around the Glasgow area
- Hours are 9:00-17:30, with early finishes on a Saturday
- All practices fitted with the most up to date equipment such as OCT and Optimap
- Become part of friendly teams of optical professionals working with patient care at the forefront of everything they do
Package and Benefits
- Competitive salary up to £30,000
- Opportunity to work between five successful practices offering a different and varied work day
- Professional freedom
- No Sundays or evening work
- Great chance to develop new skills and progress your career
- Friendly community based practices with a relaxed working environment
Key Skills, Qualifications and Client Requirements
- GOC registered Dispensing Optician
- Have the right to work in the UK
What Happens Next?
Please click the 'Apply' button to find out more about this role. The consultant looking after this vacancy will contact you at a convenient time to share further details on about the opportunity. All interaction will be in complete confidence, without obligation and we will NOT send your details to any practice unless you give us your permission.
If you wish to talk to us in person about this job or any other suitable jobs, please email us on [email protected] or call our Optometry team on 01423 813452.
Please attach a copy of your most up to date CV to any emails sent for ease.