‹ Back to search results
Mobile Veterinarian Job, Phoenix, Arizona
Prospect Health are proud to be collaborating with one of the main veterinary care providers in the US to recruit Veterinarians who would like to work in a new and innovative way. The service offered will not only provide exceptional care to their client's pets but will also offer amazing work life balance and flexibility not found anywhere else in this profession.
We are looking for enthusiastic and passionate Veterinarians relocating or living within Phoenix.
This will be many other locations coming soon so if you are interested in having a more flexible workload and being in charge of your own day then now is the time to get in touch.
On this occasion the opportunity is to work as a mobile Veterinarian delivering exceptional veterinary care in your clients very own home, where you will benefit from a more relaxed client and pet! This is a new ground breaking method of delivering veterinary care and has already taken off across many locations and states.
You will be joining a fantastic and passionate company and you'll be working within a substantial team of Veterinarians, Vet Technicians and admin support to help plan your schedules. All scheduling, appointments and payments will be dealt with by the admin team allowing you to focus purely on what you do best, providing veterinary care, enjoying client interactions, and educating.
You will not be required to do anymore than 6 visits a day and you will have access to an advanced routing system which will have planned your routes and appointments to save on any stress or complications in scheduling your day. You will be working no more than 40 hours a week, with a flexible work pattern to fit your day and have zero commitments to weekend or emergency shifts.
- Be confident in general practice with preventative care, small animal companion care, microchipping
- Work primarily with small animals (dogs and cats)
- Get a lot out of client contact and education
- Have the independence and confidence to conduct a thorough examination at home
- Believe in the need for preventative medicine (vaccination, parasitic prevention, and nutritional support)
- Maintain a happy and postive attitude when dealing with patients and their families!
Package and Benefits
- Flexible, non-emergency schedules with a max of 6 visits per day
- No weekends or emergency work
- Fantastic health, dental and vision coverage
- Competitive salaries & built-in profit/revenue sharing
- Training on treating patients in the "at-home" environment
- Admin support from our Veterinary team for scheduling, patient follow-up, and referrals
- Company vehicle accompanied by an experienced vet tech to every visit
- 14 days PTO and holiday pay
Key Skills, Qualifications and Client Requirements
- An ideal candidate is outgoing and able to easily connect and communicate with patients and team members alike.
- Passionate about providing high levels of clinical care.
- Minimum of 2+ years clinical experience
- A Doctorate of Veterinary Medicine (DVM/VMD) from an accredited university
- State Veterinary Board Licensed and must be in good standing
What Happens Next?
If you are interested in finding out more about this role please click the 'Apply' button. On submission of the job application form, an email alert is sent to the specialist consultant handling this role to register your interest.
All dialogue with us is in the strictest of confidence, without any obligation and we will NOT send your details to the relevant practice without your consent.
Not the right job for you? Click here for more Veterinary Jobs