‹ Back to search results
Multi-Site Audiologist Role, Highlands
A rare opportunity for an Audiologist/RHA to join a highly established and renowned independent hearing care provider on a full-time or part-time basis, working in a multi-site clinic based role.
You will enjoy a highly competitive remuneration structure with basic salary up to £35,000 + car allowance + bonus and the support of a highly regarded independent employer with enviable reputation for quality service.
This well respected, Scottish brand has built up a fantastic reputation over the years within the community they serve as a private health care provider of choice.
Working alongside a highly experienced and long standing team of qualified Audiology professionals, you will join a practice where the number one priority is to maintain the highest of clinical standards to ensure all patients receive the best outcome for their hearing.
Taking a more approachable stance of quality over quantity, you will have the time to spend with your customers, giving them the best experience, and taking away the quick fire selling aspect you may find elsewhere.
If you are a clinical Audiologist with sales experience & who is keen to join a practice with a friendly and relaxed work environment, working with the latest testing equipment in a boutique practice then this could be the role for you.
- Full time role
- Working hours of 9am-5:30pm
- You will be expected to cover different practice sites around Inverness, Skye & Wick
- There is a focus on providing value through a tailored and bespoke service, using highly professional, qualified staff and by providing the latest testing equipment to practice staff to ensure that all patients receive the best outcome
- Strive to achieve 100% customer satisfaction
- Focus in on building long-term relationships and custom rather than a quick sale
Package and Benefits
- Fully negotiable salary depending on experience up to circa £35000, with OTE being closer to £50000
- Bonus based upon practice performance and not individual conversions
- 34 days holiday a year, inlcuding bank holidays (practice is shut bank holidays and Sundays)
- Most professional fees paid for
- 2 x 100% discount vouchers a year + 6 x 50% off friends and family vouchers a year
- Multiple options for progression/development including further clinical courses that can be paid for by the practice
Key Skills, Qualifications and Client Requirements
- Registered with the HCPC
- Possess the right to work in the UK
- All levels of experience considered as practice in genuinely supportive and offer excellent on-boarding/induction to all new starters
What Happens Next?
If you are interested in finding out more about this role, please click the 'Apply' button. On submission of the job application form, an email alert is sent to the specialist consultant handling this role to register your interest.
All dialogue with us is in the strictest of confidence, without any obligation and we will NOT send your details to the relevant practice without your consent.
Alternatively, to find out more about this role or any other roles that maybe relevant, you can email us at [email protected] or call our Audiology Team on 01423 813459
Not the right job for you? Click here for more Audiology Jobs