‹ Back to search results
Neurology Consultant Job, Riyadh
Prospect Health have been tasked by our long-standing private partner to provide them with a well-qualified consultant in Neurology one of their tertiary facilities in Riyadh.
Our client's mission is to develop and operate state of the art medical facilities and provide innovative healthcare services to create value for people.
In joining the group, you would be helping our client achieve their vision of being the most trusted healthcare provider in medical excellence and patient experience globally.
In your new role as a Neurologist, you would be joining an award-winning organisation whose team of excellent medical professionals will work with you to support and develop your career.
Locational Highlights (re-locator roles)
The culture revolves around the religion of Islam, but unlike other cities in the kingdom there is a large proportion of expatriates particularly those that work with or for Saudi Aramco. This brings a slightly more relaxed approach to the conservative lifestyle that the kingdom is synonymous with. The diversity of people is uncountable, with individuals from all corners of the globe relocating to Saudi Arabia. Everyone, no matter what their walk of life, seems to relish in the rich cultural history that Saudi Arabia has to offer.
- Demonstrates teaching skills in respect of junior medical staff, patients and their families
- Excellent interpersonal skills with all staff, patients and their families
- Awareness of sensitivity to cultural issues
- Ability to work effectively with a multi-disciplinary team
- Ability to work within a service and organisation committed to achieving accreditation
- Explain procedures and diagnostic results with patients and their attendants
- Responsible for the monitoring of patient's condition and progress and re-evaluate/ re-asses with the patients and their attendants
- Refer patients to other specialists when needed, also consult with, or provide consulting services to other physicians when needed
- Be on-call as per hospital policy, as needed, and will assume duties of department coordinator when needed
- Take daily rounds for their in-patients and referred patients
- Responsible to attend code blue
- Identifying and appropriately transferring all the medico-legal cases on time with the proper documentation and information to the hospital
- Ensure that all reports and information as required by the clinical director/ medical director are approved
- Participation in the provision of clinical/academic activities in the hospital
Package and Benefits
- Tax Free Salary
- Fully furnished family accommodation
- Incentive Scheme
- 15 days of salary per year as an annual bonus
- Healthcare Insurance for yourself and dependents
- Child Education
- Continuous Medical Education
- Free Transportation
- Annual Air Tickets for yourself and dependents
- CME days
- Free Malpractice Insurance Coverage
- Plus many more
Salaries with this client will vary depending on qualifications and experience gained after your qualification.
Key Skills, Qualifications and Client Requirements
The following qualifications are accepted:
- UK/Ireland CCT/CCST/CESR qualifications
- GMC Specialist Registration
- American Board Certification (only approved boards by American Board of Medical Specialities accepted)
- Fachartz (German Board)
- French Qualifications (DIS, DES, CES, CIS)
- Italian/Spanish/Greek Specializations
- Canadian Fellowship with 3 years post board experience
- 2 years post qualifying experience at a full consultant level
- The ability to speak Arabic is not essential although beneficial
What Happens Next?
If you are interested in finding out more about this role please click the 'Apply' button. On submission of the job application form, an email alert is sent to the specialist consultant handling this role to register your interest.
All dialogue with us is in the strictest of confidence, without any obligation and we will NOT send your details to the relevant business without your consent.