‹ Back to search results
Neuroradiology Consultant Vacancy, Qatar
Prospect Health are working with one of Qatar's leading healthcare providers looking to recruit a Neuroradiology Consultant.
You will have experience with both Neuro diagnostic and Neuro intervention to be considered for this post.
Locational Highlights (re-locator roles)
If the prospects of living in an exciting tax-free country with a hot climate and world class shopping and fine dining appeals, Qatar could be the destination for you. Qatar is a very popular location for expats seeking a better quality of life. In fact, the country welcomes around 500 new expat residents every day. Doha is Qatar's economic centre and its capital city. Located on the coast of the Persian Gulf Doha is an exciting mix of beaches, skyscrapers and Middle East culture.
As a Doctor working in Qatar you will have the opportunity to work with a diverse and multi-national workforce with the provision for an exciting and rewarding career path which offers a dedicated Medical Education Department & international Training Centre, giving you the opportunity to team up with the best and the brightest professionals in healthcare providing world class patient care service for the population.
Package and Benefits
- Our client offers a truly market leading remuneration package comprising of generous tax-free salary
- Generous paid vacation leave
- Professional development opportunities
- Housing and transport allowances, as well as educational support for children
Key Skills, Qualifications and Client Requirements
Applicants must possess:
- UK GMC/CCST Specialist Register (for consultant or senior consultant)
- American Board (ABMS)
- Canada -Royal College of Physicians and Surgeons (RCPS-C)
- Germany -Facharzt Specialist Certificate Swedish Board
- Australia and New Zealand -Fellowship from the Royal Australia and New Zealand College
- Physicians with non-western qualification and no fellowship will not be considered
What Happens Next?
Please click the 'Apply' button to find out more about this role. The consultant looking after this vacancy will contact you at a convenient time to share further details on about the opportunity.
All interaction will be in complete confidence, without obligation and we will NOT send your details to any practice unless you give us your permission.