‹ Back to search results
Pharmacy Manager Opportunity, Norwich
J187032_1679188644 Norfolk England £50K / Year
Exciting opportunity for a Pharmacy Manager to join a successful pharmacy and friendly team in Norwich.
Passionate about delivering exceptional Patient care? Are you a leader with a good head for business? As our Pharmacy Manager, you'll lead by example, inspiring your team to deliver great service to customers. In a fast-moving environment, you'll know how to have fun too, while keeping store performance on track. Our success comes from our people - they make the difference. We're all about personality, we have fun, and we work hard to deliver the optimal results!
- Our Pharmacy Managers go beyond just great management skills.
- We're after people who can bring real commerciality and leadership to their pharmacy, inspiring every person who works there to exceed targets and deliver exceptional service.
- You will have day to day responsibility for your team, stock, operational and GPhC standards. You will receive direct line management support from your Regional Healthcare Manager.
- It's a great experience that will prepare you for even bigger challenges. Our Pharmacy Managers are extremely important to us; we recognise that you could be our Regional Healthcare
- Managers of tomorrow. We will support you to develop both your professional and commercial skills.
Package and Benefits
- Competitive pay and up to 33 days holiday
- Up to 30% discount for you and a nominated friend or family member
- Earn a bonus of up to 25% of your salary
- Competitions throughout the year to win a weeks wages during seasonal events, team nights out and much more
- Excellent training
- Internal progression opportunities
- We would also welcome applications from newly qualified pharmacists.
Key Skills, Qualifications and Client Requirements
To come on board as our Pharmacy Manager you will have the following:
- Experience of working in a community pharmacy
- Ideally have experience of leading a team
- Understanding of NHS pharmacy funding and how to maximise profit through the achievement of targets
- Ability to deliver exceptional Customer Service
- Experience of coaching and developing people
Success in this role will enable you to take your next step with us, as we have a strong desire to promote from within and reward the highest achievers.
What Happens Next?
Please click the 'Apply' button to find out more about this role. The consultant looking after this vacancy will contact you at a convenient time to share further details on about the opportunity.
All interaction will be in complete confidence, without obligation and we will NOT send your details to any practice unless you give us your permission.
If you wish to talk to us in person about this job or any other suitable jobs, please email us on [email protected] or call our Pharmacy team on 01423 813457.
Please attach a copy of your most up to date CV to any emails sent for ease.
Not the right job for you? Click here for more Pharmacy Jobs