‹ Back to search results
Registered Veterinary Nurse Role, Wymondham J187754
Our esteemed client is recruiting for an experienced Veterinary Nurse with exceptional client facing skills in Wymondham.
This is a fantastic opportunity for an experienced Veterinary Nurse with strong client-facing skills, to work to a very high standard and have the freedom to work up cases to a high level. We have a very enthusiastic team of professionals who take pride and satisfaction in practicing Veterinary medicine and surgery the way they were trained, using modern methods and equipment. We will also provide strong mentorship and support to help you develop your career and get the most satisfaction from your job. Superb remuneration package available, as well as guaranteed support from all members of staff.
Package & Benefits
- Support from a central head-office team with marketing, branding, HR & staffing, business development and building the reputation of the practices.
- Scope for clinical freedom and some specialisation if you have a particular bias or interest within first-opinion practice.
- Planned investment in the built-form, interior and equipment in the practices - with scope for you to be involved and contribute to the outcome.
- Fantastic career progression
- A superb opportunity to be a part of an exciting new venture.
Key Skills, Qualifications & Client Requirements
Must be registered on the RCVS as a Registered Veterinary Nurse
Must be eligible to work in the UK
Ability to work well within a team
What Happens Next?
If you are interested in finding out more about this Veterinary Job please click the 'Apply' button. On submission of the job application form, an email alert is sent to the specialist consultant handling this role to register your interest.
All dialogue with us is in the strictest of confidence, without any obligation and we will NOT send your details to the relevant practice without your consent.
Alternatively, to find out more about this role or any other roles that maybe relevant, you can email us at [email protected] or call our Veterinary team on 01423 813453