‹ Back to search results
Part-time Business Administration Job, Harrogate
Business Support Co-ordinator Job, Harrogate – J146297
We are currently searching for our next team member to join our Business Support team on a Part Time basis
Prospect Health are a globally recognised provider of talent to the Medical and Healthcare sector, working across numerous vertical markets both in the UK and Internationally, representing some of the world’s most cutting edge and esteemed organisations.
We change people’s live positively on a daily basis through enabling career advancement and all that brings, both personally and professionally.
Located in the centre of Harrogate, 2 minutes from the train station, 3 minutes from the bus station, opposite Everyman Cinema and Waitrose, we offer a very vibrant and inclusive working environment with around 40 members of staff working out of our beautifully designed open plan offices.
Our support team are the heartbeat of our organisation working behind the scenes, enabling our team of consultants to excel at what they do, through applying excellent administration skills across all of our 9 recruitment divisions.
You will join an experienced, existing team who are focussed on all the administrative tasks that enable the company to work optimally. Duties include but not limited to;
- Data Entry
· Processing and Reviewing Job Applications
· Communicating with Job Applicants
· Liaising with our team of consultants
· Updating our bespoke CRM database with key information, business intelligence and leads.
- Managing advertising campaigns
· Curating outbound marketing campaigns & processing leads
The right applicant must be motivated, enthusiastic, love attention to detail and be looking to become part of our well-established team working in our fast-paced recruitment office environment, supporting in an administration role.
The role would be part time, covering 3 full days a week (ideally Monday-Wednesday or Tuesday-Thursday)
Key Skills we are looking for
· A positive attitude, motivated to learn and acquire new skills
- Attention to detail is a must!
- Excellent communication skills
· A desire to develop and improve your skills.
· There will be future opportunities to mentor and coach new members of the support team in the future in line with business growth.
· Adopt a proactive approach to developing skills needed to perform the role
· Decisive, show initiative and problem-solving skills
- GCSE Pass in English and Maths
· Some office experience would be good but full training will be given so is not completely necessary
· A good understanding of Microsoft office packages – Word, Excel and Outlook
- Negotiable salary based on experience
· Full training on our CRM plus any additional training as necessary
- 20 days holiday per year (pro rata)
What Happens Next?
If you would like to find out more about this role please email a copy of your CV or a covering letter with why you want to work for us to [email protected]