‹ Back to search results
Recruitment Consultant / Business Development Executive Job, Harrogate
We are looking to recruit a new Recruitment Consultant / Business Development Executive to join one of our well-established divisions in our Harrogate office, recruiting doctors and nurses internationally.
No previous recruitment experience is necessary but we’re looking for someone with a minimum of 12 months’ sales/business development experience (see person specification section for more info).
The International division is one of the highest growth areas and offers excellent potential for career development and superb earning potential.
You will be given full support and training on all aspects of this full 360 degree recruitment consulting role by our experienced management team who are actively engaged in the growth of the division.
There is an opportunity for occasional overseas travel when restrictions permit as our team have been regular visitors to the UAE, Qatar, Australia and other destinations for client visits and business development in recent years.
Please note that you will need to start work early (7am latest) at least 2 or 3 days per week, to line up with clients’ working hours. Occasional Sunday working may also be required (although this can be ‘work from home’) as the Islamic work week is Sunday to Thursday with Friday and Saturday being the weekend.
Key responsibilities will include:
- Developing existing client relationships to position the business as supplier of choice
- New business development to expand our reach in existing and new markets
- Sourcing appropriate candidates for roles using a variety of methods (including our own brilliant candidate database)
- Presenting candidates to clients and preparing all parties for interview
- Getting interview feedback and working to overcome any concerns that might exist on either side of the table
- Negotiating salaries and securing and conveying job offers
- Guiding candidates through the process of overseas relocation where required
One of the critical determinants of success in this role will be your ability build strong relationships and influence key stakeholders in the recruitment process. Therefore, we’re looking for someone who has gravitas, great influencing skills, a sense of urgency to react quickly to client demands and strong written and verbal communication skills. Other essential attributes include:
- Strong planning, organising and process skills
- Attention to detail
- A high degree of IT literacy and process orientation
- A passion for achievement and delivering results
- A basic salary of between £20-25K, dependent on experience
- Uncapped commission (realistic first year commission £5K - £10K)
- An ever-increasing holiday allowance
- A high energy and really supportive office atmosphere
- Industry-leading training
- Opportunity to travel overseas
We’re located in the centre of town, 2 minutes from the train station, 3 minutes from the bus station, opposite Everyman Cinema and Waitrose.
Prospect Health is one of the top names in healthcare recruitment in the UK and increasingly internationally. We’re well-established (over 10 years) but still very entrepreneurial. Prior to Lockdown 1 we were growing and breaking records all the time. This has been a challenging year but we’ve navigated the storm well and coming out the other end fantastically well placed to continue growing.
HOW TO APPLY
If you wish to find out more, please click the 'Apply' button. Your application will be handled in complete confidence. If you would like to ask any questions before applying, please email us on [email protected]