‹ Back to search results
Superintendent Pharmacist Position, Helmsley
A fantastic new opportunity has arise for a Qualified Pharmacist with managerial experience and looking to progress into more senior roles in a Community Pharmacy in Helmsley near York.
An exception role for an experience Qualified Pharmacist in a picturesque residential location in Helmsley near York. This Community Pharmacy is based within a Medical Centre giving the candidate a great chance to liaise with other medical professions and work in a high performing and highly profitability Pharmacy.
- Monday 9:00 - 17:30
- Tuesday 9:00 - 17:30
- Wednesday 9:00 - 17:30
- Thursday 9:00 - 17:30
- Friday 9:00 - 17:30
- Weekend closed
- Dispenses medications to patients
- Checks patients' prescriptions for accuracy and safety, ensuring no drugs are contraindicated with one another
- Ensures legal compliance in the pharmacy, reviewing labels, doses, and procedures
- Secures and inventories controlled drugs to maintain compliance with regulations
- Supervises and trains other pharmacy staff, such as pharmacy technicians and assistants
- Communicates with doctors about prescriptions
- Advises patients on the proper use of prescription medication and answers questions about the drugs
- Discusses side effects and potential adverse interactions of drugs with patients
- Offers various wellness and health-screening services, such as blood-pressure monitoring, vaccine administration, and diabetes screening
- Manages the pharmacy's inventory, staff, and budget
- Remains apprised of latest pharmaceutical products, developments, and laws
- Uses pharmacy computer system to maintain records and track inventory
- Teaches other healthcare professionals about the prescription of various drugs
Package and Benefits
- Annual salary of £50,000+
- Monday to Friday working pattern
- NEST pension
- Easy access
- Free Parking
- 5 weeks annual leave plus Bank Holidays
Key Skills, Qualifications and Client Requirements
- Registered with the GPHC
- Managerial experience
- Qualified Pharmacist
- MPHARM degree
- Efficient on safe dispensing
- Keen eye on keeping and improving profitability
- High service drive
What Happens Next?
Please click the 'Apply' button to find out more about this role. The consultant looking after this vacancy will contact you at a convenient time to share further details on about the opportunity. All interaction will be in complete confidence, without obligation and we will NOT send your details to any practice unless you give us your permission.
If you wish to talk to us in person about this job or any other suitable jobs, please email us on [email protected] or call our Pharmacy team on 01423 813457 .
Please attach a copy of your most up to date CV to any emails sent for ease.