‹ Back to search results
Veterinary Nurse Vacancy, York
J187802_1679188595 North Yorkshire England £27K / Year
An opportunity has arisen for an experienced Registered Veterinary Nurse to join this friendly team in York. With no OOHs and flexibility or either full or part time hours to fit around you!
This busy small animal practice set in the beautiful city of York is seeking a Registered Veterinary Nurse to join their close knit team, working alongside experienced Vet Surgeons and Vet Nurses all with different interests and specialities.
This team works hard together to provide the highest level of care to their patients and pride themselves on their gold standard of care.
The role itself is varied and is ideally open to Nurses with experience as the practice is currently supporting multiple nurses through their training so confidence in your clinical abilities is a must.
This practice is happy to be flexible on working hours to fit around the right candidate and can offer either full or a part time position with only 1 in 4 Saturdays, no OOHs and a fantastic work-life balance.
The working environment is friendly and this team work well together in their busy, growing practice with all of the necessary facilities and equipment for the best care for patients.
- This position is open to both full and part time candidates as the practice is aware that people have busy lives to work around.
- Full time positions would be over a 40 hour week with 1 in 4 Saturdays and no OOHs
- Part time positions would be over approximately 27 hours per week with 1 in 4 Saturdays and no OOHs, however the practice is open to other working hours for the right applicant.
Package and Benefits
- Salary of up to £27,000 depending on experience and qualifications
- Career progression opportunities
- Generous holiday allowance
- Flexible working opportunity
- Varied and interesting case-load
Key Skills, Qualifications and Client Requirements
- Registered to work as a Veterinary Nurse on the RCVS
- Eligible to work in the UK
- Confident and experienced in their Nursing skills
What Happens Next?
Please click the 'Apply' button to find out more about this role. The consultant looking after this vacancy will contact you at a convenient time to share further details on about the opportunity.
All interaction will be in complete confidence, without obligation and we will NOT send your details to any practice unless you give us your permission.
Alternatively, to find out more about this role or any other roles that maybe relevant, you can email us at [email protected] or call our Veterinary team on 01423 813453.
Not the right job for you? Click here for more Vet Nurse Jobs