‹ Back to search results
Full time Pharmacy Manager Role, Daventry
J183839_1679188605 Northamptonshire England £53.3K / Year
Excellent Community Pharmacy in Daventry is seeking a Pharmacy Manager- Full time- 45 hours per week.
Pharmacy opening hours:
- Tuesday 8:30am-5:30pm
- Wednesday 8:30am-5:30pm
- Thursday 8:30am-5:30pm
- Friday 8:30am-5:30pm
- Saturday 8:30am-5:30pm
- Sunday 10am-4pm
- Monday 8:30am-5:30pm
- Pharmacy Manager and service provider
Package and Benefits
- Competitive pay and up to 28 days holiday
- Up to 30% discount for you and a nominated friend or family member
- Earn a bonus of up to 25% of your salary
- Competitions throughout the year to win a weeks wages during seasonal events, team nights out and much more
- Excellent training
- Internal progression opportunities
Key Skills, Qualifications and Client Requirements
- Registered Member of the General Pharmaceutical Council (or PSNI in N Ireland)
- Relevant community pharmacy experience (though would suit newly qualified pharmacist)
- Experience in a fast-paced retail environment preferred.
- Passion for exceptional service is key
What Happens Next?
Please click the 'Apply' button to find out more about this role. The consultant looking after this vacancy will contact you at a convenient time to share further details on about the opportunity.
All interaction will be in complete confidence, without obligation and we will NOT send your details to any practice unless you give us your permission.
If you wish to talk to us in person about this job or any other suitable jobs, please email us on [email protected] or call our Pharmacy team on 01423 813457.
Please attach a copy of your most up to date CV to any emails sent for ease.
Not the right job for you? Click here for more Pharmacy Jobs