‹ Back to search results
Independent practice Audiologist/RHAD Job, Northampton
Unique job prospect to join an ambitious exceptionally high quality driven independent Audiology practice on a full time employed basis based in Northampton.
Our highly regarded client offers access to range of aids including Signia, Oticon, Strakey, Unitron and Phonak with support also provided towards clinical development in wax services (AOV £3K+).
Working within opulent surroundings you'll be offered exclusive access to extensive database of high spend clientèle and be given the freedom to offer high quality service and drive the business froward to reach its utmost potential.
- Full time Audiologist/RHAD vacancy principally based out of a beautifully presented high end practice hear Northampton
- Flexible testing times and access to Oracle audiometers provided
- Dedicated testing room offered and clinic support from experienced team of quality minded professionals
- Hearing care is a new service to this otherwise highly established private healthcare service provider so in addition to clinical services the successful applicant will also be requested to drive interest in the hearing care services with full admin/marketing support from experienced business owners
- Working hours 830am-5pm or 9am-530pm with 30-minute lunch provided
- Initially for first few month's role will require cover to be provided in equally well maintained and respected sister practices in London area with additional travel at company expense
- Will work as main Audiologist on site with high levels of clinical and professional freedom
- Additional responsibilities will include pro-active approach to business development utilising extensive database of existing clients and other marketing/promotional activity
Package and Benefits
- Initially basic salary up to £30,000 with ongoing reviews in line with business performance
- 20 days holiday + 8 bank
- Health care scheme
- Friends and family discounts
- Mid-week only working
- Free parking within 10-minute walk
- Full freedom to make the practice your own within fantastically well-presented fully independent practice setting
Key Skills, Qualifications and Client Requirements
- HCPC registered or eligible to register at short notice
- All levels of experience consider
- Trained in wax or willing to train and offer this service
- Full time working essential
- Strong technical skills and comfortable working with IT / technology
- 'Can do' proactive attitude
What Happens Next?
If you are interested in finding out more about this role, please click the 'Apply' button. On submission of the job application form, an email alert is sent to the specialist consultant handling this role to register your interest. All dialogue with us is in the strictest of confidence, without any obligation and we will NOT send your details to the relevant business without your consent.