‹ Back to search results
Locum Vet Nurse Job, Nottingham
Prospect Health are working with a Small Animal Practice based in Nottingham and we're on teh lookout for a Locum Veterinary Nurse.
- Start ASAP
- Full and Part time applications considered
- Monday to Friday 9 am - 6 pm
- 9 am - 12 'O' clock, Saturday
- Reception and nursing duties dependent on experience such as anesthesia monitoring, restraint for operations, general animal husbandry and some in house lab work
Length of Booking
1-2 months initially
Full or Part Time
On Call Requirements?
Key Skills, Qualifications and Client Requirements
- You Should be eligible to work in the UK
- RCVS registered Vet Nurse
What Happens Next?
If you are interested in finding out more about this role please click the 'Apply' button. On submission of the job application form, an email alert is sent to the specialist consultant handling this role to register your interest.
All dialogue with us is in the strictest of confidence, without any obligation and we will NOT send your details to the relevant practice without your consent.
Alternatively, to find out more about this role or any other roles that maybe relevant, you can email us at [email protected] or call our Veterinary team on 01423 608195