‹ Back to search results
Locum Veterinary Nurse Job, Nottingham
Prospect Health are looking to recruit a Locum RVN for a busy first opinion practice based in Nottingham.
- Start ASAP
- Initially for 3 months
- Full Time Locum RVN - Monday To Friday
- Working 3 weeks of 4 days and 1 week of 5 days each month
- Working 9 hours per day with a 1-hour lunch
- There is a range of shifts which cover from 7:30am to 8:30pm
- The role would ideally include 1:4 full weekend cover but this is negotiable.
£18.00 - £20.00 per hour
Length of Booking
3 months initially
- Monday to Friday
- Ideally 1:4 full weekends (Negotiable)
On Call Requirements?
Key Skills, Qualifications and Client Requirements
- Eligible to work in the UK
- RCVS Registered Veterinary Nurse
What Happens Next?
If you are interested in finding out more about this role please click the 'Apply' button. On submission of the job application form, an email alert is sent to the specialist consultant handling this role to register your interest.
All dialogue with us is in the strictest of confidence, without any obligation and we will NOT send your details to the relevant practice without your consent.
Alternatively, to find out more about this role or any other roles that maybe relevant, you can email us at [email protected] or call our Veterinary team on 01423 608195