‹ Back to search results
Optical Assistant Role, Nuthall
A well established independent practice is looking for an Optical Assistant to join their successful team on a full time basis near Nuthall, Nottingham.
A rare and exciting opportunity has become available for an Optical Assistant to really progress their career within a successful independent environment.
They prides themselves on offering exceptional patient care, and this has allowed them to become opticians of choice within the local area. So are looking for someone who can maintain their excellent reputation and high standards.
The practice is located in a great location near Nuthall, just off the high street with free parking and transport links nearby, making it easily commutable.
You will be working with a range of high quality products as well as state of the art optical equipment, providing the chance to develop new skills.
On offer is a competitive basic salary dependent on experience, career progression and a range of other staff benefits!
- This position is full time, working 5 days a week
- The practice is open Monday to Saturday, with the usual working hours being 9:00am to 17:30pm and an earlier finish on a Saturday
- You will be expected to maintain the excellent standards of patient care already set by the practice
- A minimum of every other Saturday would be required, offering a better work life balance
- You will be working with the latest optical equipment and a range of mid to high end frames
- Become part of an experienced and friendly team of optical professionals, working out of a modern independent practice
Package and Benefits
- Competitive salary dependent on experience
- Free parking on site
- Career progression
- Relaxed and pressure free working environment - all about providing exceptional patient care
- Saturday flexibility, with an earlier finish
- No Sundays, Evenings or Bank Holidays
- Range of other staff benefits
- 28 days holiday including Bank Holidays
Key Skills, Qualifications and Client Requirements
- Applications welcome from all levels of experience
- Have the right to work in the UK
What Happens Next?
Please click the 'Apply' button to find out more about this role. The consultant looking after this vacancy will contact you at a convenient time to share further details on about the opportunity. All interaction will be in complete confidence, without obligation and we will NOT send your details to any practice unless you give us your permission.
If you wish to talk to us in person about this job or any other suitable jobs, please email us on [email protected] or call our Optometry team on 01423 813452.
Please attach a copy of your most up to date CV to any emails sent for ease.