‹ Back to search results
Optical Practice Manager Job, Nottingham
We are working on behalf of a prestigious UK optician chain that is looking for an exceptional Practice Manager to join their practice in Nottingham.
This family owned chain of opticians is one of the UK's oldest and largest family owned optical businesses, with over 170 branches across the country.
Their success stems from the exceptional levels of patient care they offer as well as the ability to constantly adapt to changes in the optical sector. These are the two key attributes you will be expected to demonstrate in order to be considered for the role.
This is your opportunity to join a fantastic, independently owned practice that truly values every team member and is committed to helping them develop, presenting a superb opportunity for an Optical Manager keen make a mark on an a practice
On offer is a generous salary, a company bonus scheme and a unique career development plan.
- Full-time role where a Saturday will be required with a day off on a weekday
- Taking on responsibility for the day-day running and performance of the practice, working alongside the practice team to drive performance accordingly
- Ensuring that the best eye care is provided to maintain the excellent reputation the practice has gained and delivering the finest customer experience
- Providing care to both NHS and private patients
- Well-established practice with a good reputation in the area
- The practice is equipped with state of the art equipment to provide excellent clinical care
- Opportunity to work in a thriving practice and make your mark on the development and future of the practice
Package and Benefits
- Excellent remuneration scheme on offer with a negotiable basic salary depending upon experience
- 28 days holiday per annum inclusive of bank holidays
- Staff discount
- Superb prospects for career development and full training provided
Key Skills, Qualifications and Client Requirements
- Possess the right to work in the United Kingdom
- Previous experience in Optics
What Happens Next?
Please click the 'Apply' button to find out more about this role. The consultant looking after this vacancy will contact you at a convenient time to share further details on about the opportunity. All interaction will be in complete confidence, without obligation and we will NOT send your details to any practice unless you give us your permission.
If you wish to talk to us in person about this job or any other suitable jobs, please email us on [email protected] or call our Optometry team on 01423 813452.
Please attach a copy of your most up to date CV to any emails sent for ease.