‹ Back to search results
Out Of Hours GP Vacancy, Sydney, NSW
An incredibly rare opportunity for a Australian fellow GP to join a large every growing practice with state of the art equipment in one of Sydney's busiest cities, working their out of hours department.
Alternatively they have positions on offer for full time work for a VR GP who is not governed by the DPA restrictions.
Sydney is best known for its many internationally renowned beaches, its superb climate and of course the ever iconic Sydney Opera House and Harbour Bridge.
Package and Benefits
- We pay 70% or $150/h whichever is greater. The hourly guarantee is for 3 months.
- We have registered nurse 5-7 days/w with fully equipped treatment room.
- The hours are full time or part time, need 1 day on the weekend from 9-4 or 9-1pm.
- Our clinic usually has 4 -10 doctors.
- All are very busy clinic, full time doctors average billing is $600,000 p/y.
- Most of our centers are a bulk billing practice.
- Software use: Best Practice and Practsoft
Key Skills, Qualifications and Client Requirements
Applicants should have the following qualifications:
- Australia Fellowship
- VR GP
What Happens Next?
If you are interested in finding out more about this role please click the 'Apply' button. On submission of the job application form, an email alert is sent to the specialist consultant handling this role to register your interest.
All dialogue with us is in the strictest of confidence, without any obligation and we will NOT send your details to the relevant business without your consent.
Alternatively, to find out more about this role or any other roles that maybe relevant, you can email us at [email protected] or call T:01423 850424 M:07828 451291