‹ Back to search results
Contact Lens Optician Role, Oxford
We have an exciting new opportunity for a Contact lens Optician to join a family run independent opticians in Oxfordshire on a full or part time basis.
These high quality focussed Opticians are always adjusting to developments within the optical market, whilst keeping their primary focus on customer and staff care.
This employer prides themselves on offering a quality service, and their success and growth is due to their loyal client base and clinical excellence.
You will be joining a friendly team of optical professionals, working out of a modern practice.
- Great emphasis on quality work and customer care
- Excellent bonus schemes are in operation and recognise performance levels in your particular skills and your contribution to the team performance
- Lots of opportunities for further career development
- Light, airy and attractive environment to work in
- Deeply involved in providing Diabetic Screening service
- Open to full and part time applications
Package and Benefits
- Competitive salary of £35,000 + depending on experience
- Enjoy professional freedom
- Continued personal development such as CET accredited lectures and training courses
- Bonus scheme in place
Key Skills, Qualifications and Client Requirements
- Possess the right to work in the United Kingdom
- Registered as a Contact Lens Optician with the GOC or be currently in training to gain professional status
What Happens Next?
Please click the 'Apply' button to find out more about this role. The consultant looking after this vacancy will contact you at a convenient time to share further details on about the opportunity. All interaction will be in complete confidence, without obligation and we will NOT send your details to any practice unless you give us your permission.
If you wish to talk to us in person about this job or any other suitable jobs, please email us on [email protected] or call our Optometry team on 01423 813452.
Please attach a copy of your most up to date CV to any emails sent for ease.