‹ Back to search results
Dispensing Optician or Manager Role, Banbury
A well established independent practice is looking for a Dispensing Optician/Manager to join their team in Banbury on an ideally full time basis.
This is an exciting opportunity for an Optical professional who is looking to take their career to the next level.
You have the option to work in a purely dispensing role or in a mixture of dispensing and management.
The practice is very modern and fitted with state of the art optical equipment, ensuring they always provide am exceptional service.
You will be joining a successful team, who have built up a loyal client base in the area.
The practice is superbly located on Banbury high street, in a bustling shop with a lovely atmosphere. Making it a positive and relaxed working environment.
On offer is a very competitive salary of around £35,000 (negotiable), plus bonus scheme and excellent career progression!
- Based within a modern practice in Banbury
- Work with state of the latest optical equipment
- Option to work in a managerial or purely dispensing role
- You will be expected to provide exceptional patient care at the forefront of everything you do
- If managerial - contribute to the smooth running of the practice and help contribute ideas to build on its success
- The practice is open Monday to Saturday
- Usual working hours are 9:00am-17:30pm, with a slightly earlier finish on a Saturday
- Ideally looking for a qualified Dispensing Optician, but applications from non-qualified if experienced
Package and Benefits
- Very competitive basic salary of around £35,000 (Negotiable depending on experience)
- Bonus scheme
- Excellent opportunities for career progression whether in managerial or dispensing role
- Very supportive team
- Holidays are usually 20 days plus bank holidays (Negotiable)
- No Sundays or Evenings required
- All professional fees included
- Range of other benefits
Key Skills, Qualifications and Client Requirements
- GOC registered Dispensing Optician would be ideal
- Have the right to work in the UK
What Happens Next?
Please click the 'Apply' button to find out more about this role. The consultant looking after this vacancy will contact you at a convenient time to share further details on about the opportunity. All interaction will be in complete confidence, without obligation and we will NOT send your details to any practice unless you give us your permission.
If you wish to talk to us in person about this job or any other suitable jobs, please email us on [email protected] or call our Optometry team on 01423 813452.
Please attach a copy of your most up to date CV to any emails sent for ease.